Below is GUIDE RABBIT’s guidelines regarding the correspondence to COVID-19.
If the host is not feeling well, please be sure to cancel the tour.
The host should make the decision to hold the tour or not in compliance with the rules and regulations of the national and local governments.
When holding the tour, in order for the guests to enjoy the tour safely, the following measures are recommended.
- Keeping social distance between the host and guests.
- Limiting the number of guests to keep social distance.
- Wearing a mask and informing guests about wearing masks.
- Keeping the venue well ventilated and avoiding gathering in a closed indoor space.
- Hand washing and disinfection.
- Disinfecting the facilities and items used thoroughly .
If you are not feeling well or have symptoms of a cold, please refrain from participating.
When you participate in the tour, please wear a mask, practice cough etiquette, thoroughly wash your hands and use sanitizer, etc., to avoid the risk of infectious diseases.